• Registration cost:
US$150, includes 2 days lunch, coffee breaks, Conference materials and souvenir of the activity.
$200 that include a night accommodation and breakfast at EARTH University, plus the above.
• Student cost (with ID): US$75. Conference hours
• The conference starts at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday 29th and 9:00 a.m on Wednesday August 30th
• Sessions end at 5 p.m. on Tuesday; and at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
Register your participation: CLICK HERE
• Tour of the EARTH University: August 28th group 1, August 31st group 2.
• Wrap up and casual welcome cocktail: August 29th 16:45 - 18:15 p.m.
• Pre - conference mini Tradexpo: From 3:30 p.m., August 28th
• Hotel at EARTH University conference venue. Rates: US$65 (single); US$70 (Double, $35 p/p)
• The hotels recommended out of the EARTH Campus driving on Highway 32 are:
Hotel Los Ríos in Guácimo, province of Limón, 17 min (13.9 km)
Hotel Suerre & Country Club in Guápiles, province of Limón, 33 min (26.5 km)
Hotel Villa Tournon, in the capital city of San José, 1 h 39 min (88.2 km)
From Juan Santamaría International |Airport to Hotel Suerre & Country Club in Guápiles, province of Limón, 1 h 31 min (83.1 km)
From Juan Santamaría International Airport to Hotel Los Ríos in Guácimo, 1 h 36 min (92.6 km)
From Juan Santamaría International Airport to EARTH University 1 h 52 min (106.5 km)
Villa Tournon Hotel 24 min (18.0 km) by Highway 1 Gral Cañas, $26, individual, $35 up to 4 persons
Hotel Suerre & Country Club in Guápiles, Hotel Los Ríos in Guácimo, individual, $135, group transport $36 p/p.
EARTH University, individual, $150, group transport $ 40 p/p. From 4 persons up.
With much pleasure at your request we can help you with your hotel reservations and shuttle / transportation service.
Also we will be offering individual and group customized tour packages to observe the attractions of Costa Rica.